My Indian Grandfather’s Money Magnet Ritual
When I lived on an Indian reservation in Alberta I was befriended by an Indian man in his 80’s or 90’s. He was the oldest and most wisest man in the tribe so everyone called him Grandfather (whether they were related or not) In his youth Grandfather was raised as an “apprentice” to the tribal shaman. Many of Grandfather’s stories involved this shaman and the incredible “miracles” that Grandfather witnessed him perform. One of the stories that stuck in my mind was the story of a white man who came to see the shaman one day with a problem. Apparently the man had lost his job and a bank was threatening to foreclose on his home. Over the next five days the shaman and the man worked together on a ritual/spell that created a kind of “super-charged money magnet” for the man. After expressing his thanks the man left only to return one month later. He was obviously very happy as he rode into the village on a fancy new white mustang. He told Grandfather and the shaman that since he’d left he had encountered a series co-incidences that left this man now extremely wealthy. The man said it was if his luck had suddenly changed. He now owned and operated a successful trading post business and had more money than he knew what to do with. The man’s business grew and grew and we now know it as “The Hudson Bay Trading Company.” The man wanted to repay my Grandfather’s shaman somehow but the shaman said there was nothing the man could give him that he did not already possess.
The other day a friend came to me in the same situation. The evil bank was about to foreclose on his house. This made me remember my Grandfather”s story and I told it to my friend. My friend went home and tried the ritual over the next week. One month later, my friend returned with an ear-to-ear grin. He had created a “Money Magnet” and used it to solve his financial troubles. “I can not understand or believe how well this thing works” he exclaimed “but look!” and he showed me his bank account statement showing a six figure balance.
Since then, I have helped many white men fashion these magickal money magnets with great success and, since I am now so rich that all I have to do is sit around in my mansion writing hubpages out of sheer boredom and sickness of possessing so much money, I am now going to explain it to all of you lucky readers.
The Materials you need are simply:
- A magnet
- Twenty bucks in coin.
- A ceramic jar
The magnet can be any kind or magnet but the best are natural “lodestones” from the Earth (these can usually be obtained at New Age or Lapidary Stores). The Twenty buck can be in any currency. Being Canadian I use ten “toonies”. The ceramic jar can be anything made from clay. A fired coffee mug for example.
Here’s the Procedure:
- Hold your magnet in the palm of your left hand.
- Close your eyes, relax, get into alpha (see my other hubs)
- Say in your head “I call forth the spirits of money, success and wealth to enter and remain in this magnet.
- Envision a golden dollar sign being pulled from the heavens by the magnetic force until it is pulled into the magnet. This is a manifestation, in spirit form, of your desire for money.
- Place the magnet in the ceramic jar or mug and leave it uncovered.
- Place the ceramic jar where you will see it a lot during the day. (The bathroom counter is good.)
- Imagine you can almost see magnetic lines of force coming from the top of the jar as the magnet pulls money towards it.
- Place $2 in the jar with the magnet.
- Know that the magnet feels a brief moment of “relief” as it finally starts to get what its been attracting.
- For the next five days add $2 to the jar each morning. At the end of the week you’ll have ten dollars in the jar.
- Rejoice. Remove the money and immediately buy something frivolous…just for you.
- Feel the “displeasure” of the money magnet in the empty jar and feel it increase its magnetic field strength to try and get back the money it just lost.
- Remove the magnet from the jar and carry it in your pocket. (or make a ring or necklace out of it.)
- You are now setup to attract and receive wealth from sources you never even thought possible. Watch for opportunities to increase your wealth come at you like never before.
- Re-charge your magnet using the same procedure every so often.
Always remember the wise word of my Grandfather who’d always say “Sakehitiwin!” when asked for the meaning of life.